Our 2015 Men’s Retreat: May 22nd to 24th @ Camp Emmanuel
Theme: The Father’s Heart – Register with Maddi@mmu.org or call 252 564 2924 or through Liberty Christian Fellowship.
Theme: Our identity as men is rooted in the Father’s heart. To be the men, fathers, husbands and sons we were created to be; we must know the Father and His heart toward us.
There is freedom, healing, peace and security in the Father’s heart. The Father’s heart restores brokeness and releases destiny into our lives. Come away for a two day journey and discover the Father’s heart for you… Camp Emmanuel address 244 Williams Dr. Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Website: www.campemmanuel.org Details of the Retreat
- Registration is required. Try to register by May 7th to help us make appropriate plans for food, etc.
- COST: $45.00 per person (additionally an offering will be taken.)
- Included: registration, amazing food, and an invitation to discover the Fathers heart.
Last year we did not charge for the retreat. The 2013 retreat cost $6500. We have found ways to reduce the cost of this year’s retreat but the cost of meals will be around $2000 to $3000 depending on attendance. We need to try to defray expenses. Thank you for helping us do this. We believe the value of the retreat is worth the cost. Please know that we will not turn anyone away who cannot pay. So do not let the registration fee keep you from coming. It is our desire to be transparent and upfront on our end in order to be good stewards because ultimately someone has to cover the cost. If you have any questions or special needs please contact us and let us know.
- Friday Night’s Dinner and Saturday Morning Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- This is a Camping Retreat so bring all your camping supplies. You can bring RVs but there are no hookups provided and there can be no parking cars or RVs in the designated tent camping area.
- Bathhouse with showers are available.
- CABINS and Bed Cost: $15.00 per person per night. This is a pass through cost to Kingdom Camps Inc. & Camp Emmanuel. We have a very limited number of Cabins with beds available for those who are handicap or have special needs. Please call or e-mail to reserve a bed.
- Reminder: check the weather so you can plan appropriate clothing.
- A love offering will be taken at some point over the weekend.
Schedule of Retreat
- Arrival- You can arrive at any time on Friday to set up your tent in the camping areas. (Drop gear at the camping area. Park car in upper parking lot. No parking on field, please.
- Dinner- Begins serving at 6:00 pm till 7:00 pm
- Friday Night Meeting – 7:30 pm until God quits or goes to bed!
- Early Morning Meeting – 7:00 am
- Breakfast – 8:30 am- 9:30 am
- Morning Meeting – 10:00 am until God quits or Goes to lunch
- Lunch 12:00’ish
- Departure- Pack Up and Head Home for those not staying over til Sunday.
Sunday (Optional: you can stay over till Sunday and worship at Liberty.)
- Worship Service @ Liberty Christian Fellowship – Dress is casual. This is a beach community. Flip Flops preferred!