Men’s Retreat May 22 – 25, 2015
Come away to the historical and peaceful Outer Banks of North Carolina on May 22nd, 23rd, 24th 2015 for the Annual Maranatha Ministries’ Mens Retreat. Pitch your tent under the stars with an army of men from every denomination and tribe gathering for one purpose; to seek the heart of the Father. John Hobbs and Jonathan Helser and friends will worship and share the heart of the Father in old camp style fashion fashion under and outdoor pavilion, Friday Night begins with an outdoor BBQ Dinner, followed by worship and ministry until the stars come out. Around campfires and tents will be gathered old and new friend sharing stories and laughter while some drift off to sleep with the distant sounds of snoring in the air. At sunrise Saturday morning you will hear the band tuning up as the smell of pancakes, sausage and coffee awaken your appetites. After breakfast a time of worship and ministry will conclude the retreat. Lunch will send some on their way back home with a renewed heart and strengthened vision while others will have an opportunity to go Surf Fishing finished with a bonfire and hot dog evening meal to hang out in fellowship! Sunday morning and join Liberty Christian Fellowship for worship.
$15 per cabin per person, per night. Camping free and tents available. $25Registration Needed…
244 Williams Dr.
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
[pw_map address=”244 Williams Drive, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948″ width=”600px” height=”300px”]
Details of the Retreat
- There is no cost for the Retreat but an offering will be taken!
- Friday Night’s Dinner and Saturday Morning Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- This is a Camping Retreat so bring all your camping supplies. You can bring RVs but there are no hookups provided.
- Bathhouse with showers are available.
- We have a very limited number of Cabins with beds available for those who are handicap or incapable of camping. Please call or e-mail to reserve a bed.
Schedule of Retreat
- Arrival- You can arrive at any time on Friday to set up tent and camping area.
- Dinner- Begins serving at 6:00 pm till 7:00 pm
- Friday Night Meeting – 7:00 pm until God quits or goes to bed!
- Early Morning Meeting – 7:00 am
- Breakfast – 8:30 am- 9:30 am
- Morning Meeting – 10:00 am until God quits or Goes to lunch
- Lunch 12:00’ish
- Departure- Pack Up and Head Home for those not staying over til Sunday.
- Night of Worship with Jonathan & Melissa Helser at Liberty Christian Fellowship 7:00 pm (Open to the public & all from the MMU Men’s Retreat)
Liberty Christian Fellowship
- Worship Service @ Liberty Christian Fellowship – Dress is casual. This is a beach community. Flip Flops preferred!
Please register to help us have a head count for food. This Event is FREE but an offering will be taken. Your support is appreciated.
LIKE us in facebook to get on the spot updates.
Subscribe to our monthly e-Newsletter.